You can always look forward to a delicious Bloody Mary at brunch. Savory and served with a variety of different toppings such as hot sauce, pickle spears, and even bacon, the Bloody Mary has been a classic brunch ritual for ages.
Today we decided to go local and create Nick's Texas Style Bloody Mary. So come follow along and bring a friend-we are going to have some fun!
NICK'S TEXAS STYLE BLOODY MARY recipe
· 1 1/2 to 2 oz Vodka · 6 oz DAS GÜD Bloody Mary Mix · 1 fresh jalapeño slice · 2 spicy pickles · 1 olive · 1 tsp olive juice · 1 lime slice · 1 bacon skewer · 1 slice lime · 1 pickled, spicy asparagus spear * Optional: Add a dash of Worcestershire, or horseradish
1. Wrap bamboo skewers with a slice of bacon – place on a paper towel lined plate in the microwave, cover with a paper towel and microwave for 1 minute per slice of bacon
2. Run the lime slice around the rim of your glass and dip it in a seasoned salt mixture
3. Fill the glass 3/4 full with ice
4. Add in the jalapeno slice, pickle, asparagus spear and bacon skewer
5. Pour in the vodka, Bloody Mary Mix, squeeze the rest of the lime juice, add the olive juice and stir
6. Top with the olive and the lime
7. Kick back and enjoy
Head over to ourShoppage and grab a bottle of Bloody Mary Mix today!